Autumn Greeting..
Its October the beginning of Fall season yet the weather hasn't seemed to change in Sacramento, Ca.
The moment of warm heavy scarves is the time I love the most, but I don't believe its time to wear them yet (bummer*).
I'm one of those people who are shy when it comes to meeting knew people, like for example those awkward pauses as you talk with random people, But once I come to know you better the more I can show the way I truly am.
I guess everyone has the same problem unless you are the type of people who can easily be sociable. :(
For this is why I decided to make a blog and let all those people who have the same problem as me be able to feel confident and be who they have always wanted to be without feeling ashamed,
because the Truth is we are all different and sometimes feeling different is for the Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment